Senior Field Applications Engineer
Location: Milpitas, California
The ideal candidate will provide field applications engineering support for all Touchstone Semiconductor analog IC products. This effort involves identifying/following up on key opportunities to position best solutions tailored to customers’ application requirements. By working directly with customers, manufacturing sales representatives, distribution, and Touchstone Semiconductor Marketing and Sales, primary key to candidate’s success is growing Touchstone Semiconductor business via quantified design wins. Position is based at the Touchstone Semiconductor headquarters in Milpitas, CA.
Principal activities include:
- Understanding and disseminating customers’ system needs verses desires.
- Proposing well-reasoned system solutions to customers.
- Training customers, manufacturing representatives, and distribution sales/applications engineers on Touchstone Semiconductor solutions and products.
- Provide training to Touchstone Semiconductor design and applications engineering on analog/digital system-level requirements.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with key customers/accounts.
- Developing and proposing new product ideas to Touchstone Semiconductor Design Engineering and Executive Management to address customers’ applications/market requirements.
- BSEE or equivalent – MSEE preferred.
- Over 10 years direct experience in analog product/system design, prior analog IC field applications engineering, or both.
- Broad analog and mixed-signal circuit applications/design at board/system level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver convincing
- Capability to work with all levels of management, engineering, marketing, and sales.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task on many projects and set priorities.
- Ability to help/teach/coach other engineers on design issues.
- Excellent lab and analog troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with microprocessor/microcontroller-based applications considered a plus Travel up to 50%.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com.