TSDA-VB KIT: TOUCHSTONE DATA ACQUISITION/CAPTURE KIT
The Touchstone evaluation platform GUI user interface allows for a quick and easy evaluation of all Touchstone data converter products.. The Touchstone ViperBoard with an on-board microcontroller and FPGA is used for signal processing. The ViperBoard interfaces to Touchstone Semi data converter demo boards via a 34-pin ribbon cable and it interfaces to any computer via a USB cable. The GUI is compatible with Windows 2000/Vista/XP/7 or Mac OS X systems. The GUI can readily provide a samples vs code and an FFT plot and acquired SNR and THD data that can be saved for offline analysis.
Current GUI Release: Rev 2.2.11
TSDA-VB KIT FEATURE SUMMARY
- Instant dynamic assessment of Touchstone serial-output SAR ADC performance
- Automatic detection of Touchstone SAR ADC
- Displays waveform and calculates SNR, SINAD, and THD continuously
- Plug-and-play FFT analysis from 1 to 8.192k samples with no setup required
- Choice of (4) data windowing functions: Hanning, Hamming, Bartlett-Hanning, and Flat Top
- User-adjustable sampling rate up to 300ksps
- Master SPI clock generation up to 4.8MHz
- Zooming function available for plot window scaling
- FFT data can be downloaded in CSV format for offline analysis
- FFT data in CSV format can be uploaded for performance comparisons
- GUI compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and MAC OS X
- Easy interface to all Touchstone ADC demo boards via ribbon cable (included in kit)
- Easy interface to PC host via USB cable (included in kit)
TSDA-VB EVALUATION SETUP WITH TOUCHSTONE DEMO BOARD & PC HOST
RoHS/Pb-free Packaging Information: Touchstone Semiconductor supplies only lead-free packaging.
ORDERING INFORMATION AND PRICING
|Part Number||Status||Kit Includes||Single-Kit
|TSDA-VB Kit||Active||(1) Touchstone ViperBoard.
(1) USB-to-Host Interface Cable.
(1) Touchstone Demo Board-to-ViperBoard Ribbon Cable.
Nota bene: The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (USD or US$, FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change without notice. Quantity pricing may vary substantially. International prices may differ because of local duties, taxes, fees, and currency exchange rates. For volume-specific pricing information and/or delivery quotes, please contact your local Touchstone Semiconductor manufacturer’s sales representative or authorized distributor.